It’s always fun to find out what new mlm companies are cropping up, and in 2015, there were plenty. Some of these companies have just recently launched. Will there be some competition in 2016?
It’s tough to know which ones are the best ones, but what we’re really talking about here in this blog post is new companies that I know about right now.
So, pull up your chair and grab your coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. I’m going to share with you what I’ve found and what you can expect for the latest news in MLM!
The New MLM Companies to Watch
Whether you’re just curious or you sincerely are looking for a new opportunity, here is a list of the new mlm companies I’ve come up with.
- Level. You’ve probably seen the phrase “Level up” many times on Facebook. I’m not a member, but I can tell you it’s a catchy phrase. This company is fairly new, having been founded in 2013. The phrase was designed to promote living a “premium lifestyle”. This includes nutrition as well. The product lines, rewards, and all of the compensation and events, are all designed to attract those who want nothing less than to live “the premium lifestyle”. Is this for you?
- Tempo Wireless. This company is a big deal as no-contract wireless deals continue to climb. What’s the deal? Tempo is not only a no-contract company but they were formerly known as Lightyear Wireless. Prepaid wireless anyone?
- Yevo. This company launched earlier this year, and is striving to be the top “Food MLM” in the industry. The markets were fairly large from day one, with markets in the U.S. Mexico, Japan, and Korea. With offices in each of these areas and personnel, it’s growing quickly. Could this be the one for you?
- Q Sciences (Quintessential Biosciences). This is an interesting company, because it offers health and wellness for both pets and people. This is huge, as most nutritional supplements for pets have only been distributed through the retail giant GNC, and veterinarians like Drs. Foster and Smith. If health and wellness and animals are something you’re passionate about, it may be worth taking a look at.
- Cabi. This company was launched by Carol Anderson, former designer for Nordstrom. This is huge, because she took her knowledge and design skills and married them together for a powerful combination for those who want to jump into style and helping others get the same. Would you like to dress better and earn more income?
There are more companies I could list, but it’s best to do some research on your own. Only YOU know what you’re looking for. You can read more about the companies listed with the Direct Sales Association when you go to www.dsa.org.
What are you most passionate about? There are tons of opportunities for you, and these are only just a few of the new mlm companies that you can read about.
I hope that this quick post on the new MLM companies was helpful to you!
Want to work with me directly? Learn more here: Work with Andie.
PS: Not Getting Leads from Facebook for Your MLM Business? CLICK HERE for your FREE Facebook “Getting Started” Cheat Sheet!
If you enjoyed this “Best MLM Companies” post, retweet and comment please.