Blogging is a great way to promote your business and drive more traffic to your website, but you’ll want to make sure that you choose from the best blog designs to stand out in the crowd!
Your blog should help you build credibility.
So….the question becomes…..is your design credible? Is it professional?
When your visitors come to your new site, how are they going to perceive you? Hopefully, the answer is, “as an expert”. If you are NOT positioning yourself as an expert through all online mediums, you aren’t positioning yourself for success.
One of the things you absolutely must do when building your blog, is choose from only the very best blog designs.
With so many options, how can you choose just one? (Yes, it’s like choosing a Lay’s potato chip!)
Today, I’ll share with you the top 5 blog designs, and I’ll tell you WHY mine is last but not the least! J
The Top 5 Best Blog Designs
There are a plethora of choices when it comes to designs for your blog. It can be overwhelming. Yes, I’ve been there more than once.
The thing is…..
You only need to know that your blog design should reflect who you are. Your blog should say something about you, so it has to be authentic. Just your style, right?
Here are the top 5 best blog designs that I like, but ONLY one of them is my first love.
- Help Scout. I like simple, and if simple is what you want, Help Scout is a good option. The design is all about being simple and clean. Its “easy on the eyes”, so that means that visuals are appealing but not overbearing. When you look at the way its’ laid out, it’s all about icons. If you’re feeling a bit iconic, this is it! J
- Microsoft stories. Wow, all I can say is wow. Stories are so important when it comes to selling anything, but this website is also easy on the eyes…if you will. The thing is, it’s not icons but it’s it allows you to use real life images with headlines that catch the eye. This might remind you of what MSN news looks like.
- Pando Daily. It sounds like….panda……but it’s just the name of the design. This offers a consistent color scheme, and not to mention it offers three different fonts. It’s still simple and minimalist.
- Design Milk. This is an interesting design, in that it uses a simple layout but it offers a neat sidebar that makes it easy for you to add thumbnail images. This design is a bit more forward thinking than the first three in that it allows you to add the social icons so that you can easily share the blog posts directly from the screen.
- Word Press.Ahhh, this is my baby and I’ll tell you a bit more about why I love it. This is the design that you’re looking at right now, and it’s easy to use not to mention it’s loaded with more than a blog. The business behind the blog is one that allows you to promote your home business while blogging easily and with a clean look. You can give tons of value with your blog, and you can also earn income while sharing your opportunity. A blog has never been so valuable! You can easily add images AND video, which is one of the best FREE marketing tools you could ever use. Want to know more about this?
What You Should Know Before Choosing from the Best Blog Designs
There are tons of good blog designs, but naturally, I feel that the one I’ve chosen is the absolute best.
Before you decide, make sure that you are choosing a design that is alignment with your business and your purpose. Make sure that you choose a design that is easy for you to use, and one that helps you convey your personal message.
The best blog designs are the ones that you can use easily, quickly, and those that help you generate income!